Health & Sports Physiotherapy Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a suitable Chartered Physiotherapist(s) to join our team of MSK and sports injury specialists.
Role involves: - Working as part of a dynamic multi-disciplinary team in a busy private clinic.
A varied and interesting caseload of MSK, Ocupational Health and sports injury patients - Weekday, Evening and Weekend hours on a self-employed basis - with excellent potential for growth across our network of clinics.
Requirements - You will be a highly motivated professional who is passionate about delivering clinical excellence and thrives on working as part of a team.
- Previous experience in private practice desirable
- Bsc Physiotherapy qualification essential
- A membership of the CSP and registration with the HCPC
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to professional development
- Basic IT skills to enable you to utilise our online administration systems
- Ability to drive and access to car essential
Remuneration competative dependent on experience.
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please contact Daniel Jones with your CV and covering letter: email@example.com / Subject: HASP Physio Vacancy
We're hiring physio's in Cardiff and South Wales