We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Physiotherapist to join our team...
- Working as part of a dynamic multi-disciplinary team
- A varied and interesting caseload of MSK, Occupational Health, Personal Injury and sports injury patients
- Weekday and Evening hours on a self-employed basis
- We are looking for a highly motivated Chartered Physiotherapist who's passionate about delivering clinical excellence and thrives on working as part of a dynamic MSK team.
- Previous experience in private practice desirable
- A membership of the CSP and be registered with the HCPC
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to your own professional development
- Basic IT skills to enable you to utilise our online administration systems
- Ability to drive and access to car essential
Remuneration dependent on experience.
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please contact Daniel Jones with your CV and covering letter: firstname.lastname@example.org / Subject: HASP Physio Vacancy
Health & Sports Physiotherapy are recruiting